HOW TO MAKE VEGGIE STIR FRY
Steps to Easy Veggie Stir FrySo i discovered an easy trick to make veggie stir fry to spice up your food. last week Saturday was one hectic day, myself and bae 😉 went mountain climbing, was quite fun but the highlight of the day was this veggie hot pot rice we made together for lunch.
so here is the trick:
you can actually use any veggie available, just make sure they are fresh. I love peas and carrot! so its a must. 😋
OK for this particular meal, I used;
About 5, tablespoons olive oil
(there are no set rules or limit to vegetables you can use, just make sure they are edible(lol) play around and enjoy the colour)
- Get a pan! ...Ha ha of course ? Non sticky pan and a wooden spatula gives you best result.
- Heat up the oil then add your onions ( i have a thing for blended onions u could give that a try)
- Add your carrot, you need this a lot more tender than other veggie so it goes first.
- Sprinkle some seasonings and your pepper just some oh!
- After about 5min of stir fry, add the other lined up vegetables, more seasoning to taste, stir fry for another 5min and Voila! There you have it.
Here's a picture, of a different rice meal i played with stir fry veggie! you like right? i know!😎